Speaker: John Gains
John Gaines, founder and former President of Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association is our planned guest speaker. Spouses and special guests invited.
Regularly Scheduled Meetings
Flight 46 Monthly Meeting
1st Thursday of each Month (except July)
meet between 5:45 to 6:30 at Tinker Club, Daedalian Room
Welcome to Wiley Post Flight # 46!
- Wiley Post Flight 46 was founded in 1977 at Tinker AFB, OK. We meet in the Daedalian Room in the Tinker AFB Officer/NCO Club on the first Thursday of each month except for July.
- _NOTE; NOTE; PLEASE NOTE: PRIMO’S RESTAURANT IN MIDWEST CITY, OK IS NOW CLOSED!!!! WE ARE RETURNING TO MEETING AT THE TINKER CLUB ON TINKER AFB, OK BEGINNING IN MARCH 2017! WE WILL NOW MEET ON THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH EXCEPT FOR JULY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BASE ACCESS PLEASE EMAIL THE FLIGHT AT WileyPostFlight46@cox.net to make arrangements to ride in with someone if we cannot get you a pass.
- Pilot’s who are now or who have been members of Flight 46 include:
Col Chuck DeBellevue, Vietnam Ace, Mackay Trophy Awardee, and Oklahoma Aviation & Space Hall of Fame inductee;
Maj Tom Maloney, World War II P-38 Ace and Oklahoma Aviation & Space Hall of Fame inductee;
Col Robert Anderson, former USAF Thunderbird,
Lt Gen Charlie Searock,
Maj Gen Jerry D. Holmes,
BGen Jack Gingerich,
BGen Jim Wade, and
BGen Revere Young.
We also have numerous combat veterans who saw action in World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars.
- Additional General Officers who have been members of Wiley Post Flight 46 include:
Maj Gen Neil Eddins,
Brig Gen Wally Poore,
Maj Gen Jack Farrington,
Lt Gen John Piotrowski,
Brig Gen William Ball, and
Brig Gen William “Kirk” James.
- We encourage all pilots from AWACS, TACAMO, 507 ARW, and Flight Test to join us at our next event! Whether from the Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, or Air Force, we want you – young or old, Active, Reserve, Retired, or Separated.
- Come out and join us for a great time of fellowship!
- Join our Flight and help our scholarship fundraising efforts in our annual golf tourney!
- We need YOU to join the Daedalians